Skin & Tonic
Skin & Tonic make minimal skincare; sustainable, award-winning and certified organic products that are handcrafted in Hackney, East London, using no more than 7 carefully sourced, nutrient rich, plant-based ingredients: Less really is more when it comes to the skin. Skin & Tonic's products have been featured in Vogue, Marie Claire, Grazia, Psychologies, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Stylist and Deliciously Ella.
MINIMAL, SUSTAINABLE AND BRITISH SKINCARE:
Skin & Tonic...
- support, wherever possible, small and local British & French producers/farmers.
- source from Fair Trade women’s co-operatives in Ghana & Sri Lanka.
- are 100% cruelty free (they love animals way too much).
- strive to be as carbon neutral a company as possible; off setting their carbon footprint by planting trees in the Suffolk countryside.
- use 100% recyclable glass containers for our products and will soon be providing refills to save on packaging.
- donate 10% of profits to www.charitywater.com; providing essential, clean water and sanitation to those in the world who need it the most.
- recruit local people to work in their East London workshop.