Lucky Cloud Skincare
Lucky Cloud Skincare create natural, vegan friendly skincare in Edinburgh, Scotland. All products are lovingly handmade in small batches using luxurious quality raw ingredients to create moisture rich, nourishing and soothing products. Looking chic and jam packed with vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids they have been featured in Vogue Online, Grazia, Hello! Magazine, The Herald and POPSUGAR, just to name a few.
Founded in 2015 and run by Lucy Cardwell; inspiration for Lucky Cloud stemmed from her own struggles with skin conditions and a desire to find products that didn’t exacerbate her sensitive skin.
Striving to create products that are truly natural, don’t irritate or harm your body or the environment means that all products are:
• 100% Vegan
• Contain high quality botanical extracts, plant oils and butters
• Contain ethically sourced ingredients
• Are enriched with vitamins
• Are packaged in fully recyclable containers
No products contain parabens, formaldehydes, sodium lauryl / laureth sulphates, mineral oils, animal ingredients or testing.
What we do include are gorgeous botanical ingredients inspired by nature; some of our favourites include:
• Oat oil: providing excellent softening, smoothing and hydrating properties. Great for eczema prone skin
• Sweet almond oil: a softening oil suitable for all skin types, but especially good for dry, sensitive and irritated skin. Makes your skin soft, smooth and supple
• Apricot kernel oil: another softening oil for all skin types. Rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E
• Olive oil: a very good oil for dry and mature skin. Great for inflamed skin and to help treat irritated skin, insect bites, sun damaged skin and eczema, itchy skin.
• Calendula oil: a wonder oil, calendula flowers are infused to create a healing oil used for tissue regeneration, ideal for cuts, scrapes, wounds, red and inflamed skin.
• Cocoa Butter: this well known butter gives softness, nourishment and protection to your skin. While also being rich in antioxidants.
• Shea Butter: we use a soft and lovely organic shea butter to moisturise, protect and heal your skin. Especially good for dry and damaged skin.
• Coconut Butter: rich in essential proteins to help moisturise and protect your skin. Great for dry, flaky skin.
• Evening Primrose oil: a deliciously light and easily absorbed oil high is Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), it penetrates deep into the skin, which as a result makes it softer and less prone to eczema and acne
• Rosehip Seed oil: another wonder oil! This oil is ideal for dry, mature and damaged skin. With skin regenerating properties, it’s rich in Vitamin E and A and essential fatty acids, which can all help to slow the signs of ageing!
• Jojoba oil: well suited to all skin types, it’s idea to use on your face; with excellent softening and moisturising properties. It resembles the skins own natural sebum levels which means it can re-balance oil and problem skin as well as help to nourish and repair dry skin.
And this is just to name a few!
The brand includes gorgeous body moisturisers for all skin types, including a luxurious and multi-purpose body balm, a rich and creamy body butter and a lovely light lotion.
We have a range of delicious lip butters that are easy to apply and look super cool in little retro slide tins. In 2017 a full range of face care products will be joining the Lucky Cloud family; the first product to be released is the amazing Nourishing Face Oil with Coenzyme Q10.
All Lucky Cloud products look chic and add a splash of colour to your bathroom and boudoir shelves. We create products that deliver on their promise and look so good you’ll want to show them off to every one you know!