Woobamboo Adult Medium Toothbrush
Every year billions of plastic toothbrushes are thrown away, clogging landfills and polluting the oceans.
Woobamboo toothbrushes offer a natural and biodegradable option that works just as well and last just as long as a conventional toothbrush. The handle is made from sustainable and organic moso bamboo which is panda friendly (not the bamboo that they eat). The recyclable bristles are Dupont Tynex, arguably the best quality and most trusted bristle available. So when you're done using your Woo Bamboo toothbrush, you could literally pull out and recycle the bristles, and throw the handle into your compost where it will gently biodegrade. They're "Dentist approved, Mother Nature recommended!"
All packaging is made from recycled and recyclable materials. Big changes happen if we all make small steps, and these products serve as an inspirational reminder that a small step has been made towards a cleaner planet!
The problem with plastic toothbrushes…
• Every year billions of plastic toothbrushes are thrown away, clogging landfills and polluting the oceans.
• In the UK over 150 million plastic toothbrushes are discarded p/year
• Toothbrushes are made up of plastic, rubber and nylon none of which are biodegradable
Woobamboo – changing the world one smile at a time!
• Made with natural, biodegradable bamboo handles
• Moso bamboo is organic, sustainable and not eaten by panda’s!
• Packaged with recycled & recyclable materials
• Highly hygienic : naturally antimicrobial
• Featuring high quality dental-grade bristles which can be recycled
• Last as long as a regular plastic toothbrush
• Stylish and unique
• Safe & effective for all the family : Dentist approved and recommended
Using recycled and recyclable plastic packaging - the most hygienic option available