Everyone needs a little help against lumps and bumps or scaly skin. Tackle stretch marks, cellulite and ingrown hairs whilst you indulge in this antioxidant powerhouse and boost your skin’s main nutrient source - your blood!
Key ingredients (in order of quantity)
- Organic coffee grown by women - Empower female farmers as you slough off those dead skin cells. Caffeine increases collagen content, decreases pigmentation, fights redness as well as all inflammatory skin conditions.
- Unrefined cane sugar - Contains glycolic acid, a natural AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) which works to eat away at dead skin cells and reveal the healthier, brighter skin. Also a natural humectant, which means it absorbs moisture from the atmosphere and binds to your skin to keep it supple.
- Shea butter - Helps protect our skin from environmental damage. Rich in vitamin E, A and D, as well as omega 3.
- Avocado oil - Promotes elasticity and healing of skin through increased collagen content. A rich source of oleic acid for penetrative moisture.
- Sweet orange - A key oil to balance hormones, ease anxiety and promote happiness. Our nose knows how great it is!