Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×

Jane Scrivner Skin Elixir Balance Nourish Facial Oil 30ml
  • Jane scrivner skin elixir daily facial moisturiser 30ml
  • Jane scrivner skin elixir daily facial moisturiser 30ml
  • Jane scrivner skin elixir daily facial moisturiser 30ml
  • Jane scrivner skin elixir daily facial moisturiser 30ml
  • Jane scrivner skin elixir daily facial moisturiser 30ml

Jane Scrivner Skin Elixir Balance Nourish Facial Oil 30ml

By:

Jane Scrivner

Size: 30ml/1.01fl.oz
Only:
£29.00
In stock

Pro Collagen, Pro Elastin, suitable for all skin types, this 'non-oil' facial oil is a combination of balancing, elastin and collagen promoting Organic Jojoba Oil and 9 'skin loving' essential oils. Hand chosen to form the perfect sandwich of protective lipid/water Barrier Function.

Around 30% of our skins sebum is a natural wax ester, helping to kill germs and bacteria whilst creating a barrier for locking in moisture and protection. We start to lose this natural wax ester over time leaving our skin looking dry, tired and dull.

Jojoba Oil is a golden liquid wax that mimics the skins natural wax production and can penetrate deep into the skins layers to replenish and restore.

Rich in skin repairing Vitamins A,B, D and E Rich in EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids) Omegas 6 & 9 to regenerate skin cells and repair damaged skin tissue. Powerful antioxidant properties. Balances sebum production Able to penetrate to the skin matrix and carry nutrients to these layers. Completes gaps between skin cells, soothes and slows metabolism to protect against accelerated ageing and maintain the Barrier Function. A delicate, daily moisturiser. Formulated to use with our Nourishing Cleanser - the skincare dream team. Moisturising, soothing, anti-inflammatory and incredibly absorbent. Helps prevent premature ageing, increases luminescence and improves elasticity.

How to use Jane Scrivner Skin Elixir Balance Nourish Facial Oil 30ml

Use daily. Apply one pump to pads of fingers, press gently together to warm oils and press into skin where needed. Absorbs easily and thoroughly. Re apply if required but a little goes a long way. Use as a daily moisturiser. Suitable for application under makeup. USAGE 30ml would normally last 2 to 3 months – depending on style of cleanser used and hydration required. NATURAL STATUS 98% Certified Organic Ingredients, remaining 2% is 100% natural essential oils.

Ingredients in Jane Scrivner Skin Elixir Balance Nourish Facial Oil 30ml

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf/Stem Oil, Olibanum, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil

Reviews for Jane Scrivner Skin Elixir Balance Nourish Facial Oil 30ml

Average rating: based on 1 customer review

5 Changed my skin (and my life!)

I have used Jane Scrivner products since I was introduced to them by my bridal make-up artist. I have suffered with persistent acne since my teens (I'm 34!) and have tried a whole range of products - including Elemis and Dermologica. Nothing worked. I cried during my make-up trial for my wedding, because I was in such despair about my skin. Luckily, I had a few months before the wedding, which was long enough for these products to work their magic!

This facial oil (which I use with the cleanser and bioluronic buzz) has improved my skin beyond my imagining. I have been using it for 18 months now and my skin has changed so much. I do still get the odd hormonal spot, but nothing like I had before - no angry red breakouts. I can absolutely recommend it.

23 Feb 2019 by LouiseMontague