Jane Scrivner Nourishing Cleanser Luxury Cleansing Balm 50mlBy: 50ml/1.76fl.oz
Jane Scrivner NOURISHING CLEANSER is beautiful skin in a jar. Pro collagen, pro elastin, non-stripping, nourishing cleansing balm with mitt for immediate, balanced, re-hydrated, cleansed skin. Pores reduced and decongested, skin visibly nourished, smoothed and luminescent. The fundamental start to skin perfection.
A formulation of over 85% organic Jojoba oil to balance all skin types. Jojoba also contains collagen and elastin promoting qualities - giving your skin elasticity and strength. Beeswax acts as a pore decongestant and the beautiful blend of 9 essential oils are set to once again, balance all skin types, nourish your skin and make cleansing a luxurious experience.
AWARD WINNING - most recently awarded the Beauty Shortlist Best Balm Cleanser 2016 - this balm is non-stripping and nourishing, leaving your skin beautifully clean, soft and luminescent. It melts makeup, dissolves dirt, purges pores, is an anti-ageing, skin softening and deeply cleansing balm. Suitable for all ages, this NOURISHING CLEANSER balances out all skin types and conditions. Particularly good for mature/experienced skin 40+
This NOURISHING CLEANSER is how the JS range began. It is a cleanser but it’s also great ‘all round’ skin care.
"It is often the case that the cleanser starts or causes many of our skin ‘situations’ as they are stripping, drying and cause imbalance – creating exactly the problems they are supposed to be solving. For this reason we recommend pretty much every customer to start with this product and then build their skincare routine around it after seeing the results – often times, the cleanser sorts a lot of the ‘problems’ out. After 5 days or so of using the NOURISHING CLEANSER you will begin to see and feel how nourished and balanced skin should look, then it is time to go on to use further products from the Jane Scrivner range that complement" Jane ScrivnerKEY THINGS TO KNOW The Nourishing Cleanser is a deep cleansing, non-stripping, anti-ageing, balm based cleanser and is suitable for all skin types. Nourishing Cleanser will remove all make up, including waterproof mascara and ‘staining’ blushers and lip liners. Nourishing Cleanser is safe to use around the delicate eye area. Nourishing Cleanser can also be used as a light, night balm and ‘wash off’ face masque.
How to use Jane Scrivner Nourishing Cleanser Luxury Cleansing Balm 50mlDouble cleanse at night and single cleanse each morning - the first cleanse cleans the dirt (make up) and the day away, the second cleans the skin. Apply a small, 0.5cm scoop of cleanser to the face. Massage in to face, neck and decollete to dissolve any make up - including all waterproof products, mascara etc Run the mitt in warm water, wring it out and wipe away any residue. Repeat the process for a second cleanse. Once complete, run the mitt under the cool tap, wring out and do a final cooling and toning wipe. USAGE 100ml would normally last 2 to 3 months – depending on level of makeup worn NATURAL STATUS 87% Certified Organic Ingredients, remaining 13%, 100% natural ingredients.
Ingredients in Jane Scrivner Nourishing Cleanser Luxury Cleansing Balm 50ml1 x Extra fluffy, luxury 100% cotton mitt. 1 x scoop 1 x #skinnutritiontip card to ensure your skincare is from both outside and in! Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Cera Alba, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Olibanum Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral*, Coumarin*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Isoeugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Limonene*, Linalool* *naturally occurring in essential oils
Reviews for Jane Scrivner Nourishing Cleanser Luxury Cleansing Balm 50ml
No reviews have been written for this product.