J.R.Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar 99g
100% vegetable oil formulation lathers quickly, cleans well, and rinses out easily, leaving you with healthy, beautiful, and clean hair. It will not strip the natural oils from your hair (there are no detergents). For this reason, most people do not need a conditioner!
Gives new life to dry, tangled, flyaway hair and restores smoothness, strengthens, and gives your hair luster and shine.
Our newest 3.5 oz. bar shampoo addition has organic, luscious, moisturizing, sweet-scented, delicious Virgin Coconut Oil (but don’t eat the bar!). Retains hair moisture, and keeps hair soft and shiny.
We also added organic Argan Oil, a new “wonder oil”, extracted by hand from the nut of the Argan tree, which is found mostly in Morocco. Argan oil gives new life to dry, tangled, flyaway hair and restores smoothness, strengthens, and gives your hair lustre and shine. It has properties similar to Jojoba Oil, but has its own dramatic enhancing performance properties. Argan oil is incredible to make hair softer, silkier and shiny and is outstanding for uncontrollable, curly, unmanageable hair.
Vitamin E is also added and is excellent for colour treated hair.
The newest addition to the range. Virgin Coconut Oil conditions, moisturizes and helps damaged hair and stimulate hair growth.. There is no scent of added fragrance (essential oils) to this formulation.
Ingredients: saponified Olive Oil, coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Argan Oil & Vitamin E
J.R.LIGGETT'S Virgin Coconut & Argan Oil Formula is made from...
The remarkable benefits of olive oil have been known for thousands of years. It is a natural conditioner that makes hair shiny and soft, and is loaded with antioxidants to keep your scalp healthy. Olive oil fights hair loss by helping control dandruff, fungi, and bacteria. It prevents hair follicle shafts from narrowing by preventing DHT hormone production, letting you hold onto your hair longer. It can also improve blood circulation to the scalp and stimulate hair follicles, giving you thicker, healthier strands.
Coconut Oil / Virgin Coconut Oil
The main component behind our luxurious lather, coconut oil works wonders on the hair and scalp. The fats present in coconut oil retain the moisture content of the skin, and help eliminate further losses. The antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties found within protect from microbial infections than can enter through the pores. Coconut oil also contains Vitamin E, and is fantastic with skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
Native to Africa and India, this oil is well known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It accelerates blood flow to the scalp, thus increasing hair growth. It is very nourishing on the scalp and helps strengthen the roots with essential nutrients.
The new “wonder oil”, extracted by hand from the nut of the Argan tree, which is found mostly in Morocco. Argan oil gives new life to dry, tangled, flyaway hair and restores smoothness, strengthens, and gives your hair luster and shine. It has properties similar to Jojoba Oil, but has its own dramatic enhancing performance properties. Argan oil hydrates hair and is outstanding for uncontrollable, curly, unmanageable hair.
A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E serves as an excellent moisturizer. It has the added benefit of protecting against UV radiation and environmental pollution. This essential nutrient can inhibit the signs of premature aging, and enhances the absorption of other natural oils into the hair and scalp. Vitamin E also works wonderfully on color treated hair.
Our shampoos are very versatile. They also serve as a mild body soap, work wonderfully for all your shaving needs, and are great for washing dishes while camping. It can even serve as a toothpaste in a pinch. Just swipe your toothbrush over the bar and into some baking soda and brush away!
How to Use a Shampoo Bar
• Rub the bar directly on wet hair to produce a quick and luxurious lather. Rinse immediately with warm, not hot, water.
• Our shampoo bars do not strip the hairs natural oils but instead clean gently – some customers find they do not need additional conditioner afterwards
• There may be a transition period after switching to bar shampoo. Your hair and scalp can go through an adjustment period where they learn to balance oil production again, and rid themselves of years of accumulated detergents and chemicals.
• If required – a diluted Apple Cider Vinegar rinse can be used to speed up the transition
What is an Acid Cider Vinegar rinse?
• An ACV (apple cider vinegar) wash can be used after shampooing with the bar if you feel a need for it. If you feel there is any residue left behind on hair or are in a hard water area then this may help.
• Mix about a tablespoon of ACV with about a cup of warm water.
• After shampooing and rinsing, apply the ACV wash to your hair and let it sit for a couple of minutes, then rinse it out. The smell of vinegar will completely dissipate when your hair is dried. After showering with the ACV rinse, it is often easier to comb your hair than when using commercial leave-in conditioners!