Give your skin the ultimate soothing clean with this gentle cleansing facial wash. This PH-Balanced Vegan Friendly formula is suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Soothe and repair areas of redness and irritation with anti-inflammatory Chamomile Oil, Shea and Vitamin E.
- Gently moisturise with Pro-Vitamin B5, Glycerine and Shea - skin’s natural moisture barrier is both maintained and sustained.
- Protect and replenish with Vitamin E - skin is protected against damage caused by free radicals in the environment and new cell production is encouraged to help with skin healing and repair.
- Simple, natural, PH-Balanced cleansing to give even sensitive skin the clean it deserves without tightening or irritating.
- Powerful cleansing that removes make-up - skin is left cleaner, happier and healthier!- Natural, organic and free from ingredients give you confidence in what’s going onto your skin.
How to use BeBarefaced Milky Cleanser 150mlFor best results use twice daily. Apply to a damp face and gently massage with circular movements. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Use only as directed.
Ingredients in BeBarefaced Milky Cleanser 150mlAqua, Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Shea Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Diheptyl Succinate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin, Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Chamomile Extract (Matricaria Chamomilla L.), Lactic Acid.
Reviews for BeBarefaced Milky Cleanser 150ml
I have really sensitive skin because I have a chronic illness and rosacea and this product causes no irritation- yay! It's hard to find products that don't make my face burn/come up in a rash. I don't just use it on its own though, I oil cleanse with cold pressed sunflower oil (this exfoliates and hydrates), pat my face with a warm flannel to get it off then use this cleanser, I double cleanse. I then use the ordinary's hyaluronic acid serum.
I can't comment on how this product is on its own, I personally need more to combat my skin's dryness. But if you are like me and struggle to find products that work, I recommend this one- it doesn't dry out the skin either and feels really nice when applied.