The Natural and Organic Awards 2015 – Nomination for Outstanding Achievement
We would like you to help us by nominating LoveLula for the Outstanding Achievement Award at the Natural & Organic Products Show to be held in London in April. This is Europe’s leading trade show for natural and organic industries.
The award celebrates the achievements of an individual or organisation that has made a significant contribution to the natural and organic world. Simply click below to nominate our Founder, Sonia White, and the work that LoveLula does throughout the year to promote and support the growth of natural and organic beauty both in the UK and around the world.Why You Should Nominate Us:
The team at LoveLula care passionately about the products we sell, the brands we work with and the well-being of our customers.
Sonia’s founding principles shape the company. She believes that customers should be able to make well-informed choices and that in business, as in life, honesty and integrity count. LoveLula provides a caring, personal service to its customers and brings them the very best in natural and organic beauty products from around the globe to compliment an ethical lifestyle. Brands are selected for the quality of their products, the integrity and purity of their ingredients and their active commitment to community and sustainability.
Our ground-breaking Boutique has already won awards for innovation and is one of the ways that we support up-and-coming brands.
Our aims are best summed up by our new Beauty Manifesto:What We Stand For:
• Purity - avoiding all harmful chemicals in the products we sell
• Compassion - refuting the need for animal testing in any form
• Honesty - opposing unrealistic beauty ideals that contribute to negative body image
• Community - affording equal opportunity to small and local enterprises
• Transparency - ensuring products are clearly labelled and fairly priced
• Sustainability - actively minimizing waste and resources in running our business