Jane Scrivner 'OO' Cream Protect, Hydrate and Mattify 50ml
Jane Scrivner OO CREAM is the perfect protector for your skin to lock in moisture, nourish, protect and mattify. Apply over your facial oil for smooth, soft, hydrated skin – without the shine.
Our skin has a natural Acid Mantle created by combining sebum and water (sweat) This hydro-lipid mantle protects harmful, environmental molecules and bacteria from penetrating the skins protective layers and prevents water loss - dehydration and skin deterioration from occurring. The problem is, that almost everything we do in modern life – and sometimes even our modern skincare routines, is designed to strip and reduce the efficacy of this layer. Every time our skin feels tight or dry it is an indication of a damaged mantle.
So we created OO CREAM our water and oil based cream to be applied over your facial oil – making sure that our natural acid mantle is replenished, maintained and fortified, to keep skin beautifully hydrated and fabulously protected.
Using a unique combination of beta-glucan rich Colloidal Oatmeal, protective Apricot Kernel oil, anti-oxidant betulinic acid from White Birch Bark and Tocopherol (Vit E) for enhanced barrier function, OO Cream locks in the nutrients of your vitamin and omega rich facial oil whilst forming a fine film to protect from trans epidermal moisture loss. Maintains and supports the skins structure and cellular matrix. For nourished, protected, hydrated and radiant skin.
KEY THINGS TO KNOW OO CREAM is suitable for all skin types and all ages. Normal skin, dry skin and oily skin to protect and maintain healthy skin. It is particularly good for promoting healthy skin at any age – excellent for mature/experienced skin 40+ due to the NMF (natural moisturising factor) content and featuring oils key to maintaining the skins cellular structure and elasticity whilst forming a protective layer to outside irritants. It is loved by facial oil users that like to lose the shine sometimes associated with nourishing oil application.
OO CREAM is Protective, hydrating, smoothing, fortifying whilst reducing shine.
ENGLISH SPRING WATER
• Hydration, suspension
APRICOT KERNEL OIL
• Extremely high in NMFs which mimic the skins intracellular structure/matrix and the lipid (fat) content helps to maintain the skins structure.
• Full of Vitamins A, all the B and E.
• Apricot forms a protective layer on the skin so is both hydrating, moisturising and protective.
• Beta Glucan rich providing a protective film to slow dehydration whilst rich in powerful botanical nutrients delivering intense hydration.
• Quickly penetrating, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Anti-inflammatory, soothing, calming and softening.
• High content of fatty acids to moisturise, improve elasticity and tone of skin.
• Skin smoothing and softening.
• Mildly antibacterial and stimulates the formation and growth of new skin cells.
• Rich in essential nutrients to restore and revitalise skin.
• Toning, smoothing and contouring.
• Cooling and anti inflammatory.
Anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing.
Decongestant relieving the appearance of blocked/congested pores.
Reduces darkness and puffiness.
Sulphate free, paraben free, lanolin free, mineral oil free, artificial colour free, artificial fragrance free, SLS free and petrochemical free. Tested on humans.