Terms & Conditions 2018
Upon your acceptance to the LoveLula Boutique you will be required to accept these Terms & Conditions online when we provide you with a link to begin.
As a LoveLula Boutique Brand you must agree and accept the following terms:
- 1. All products must comply with our ingredient policy: they must be free from SLSs, parabens and must not be tested on animals anywhere in the world.
- 2. All product information (description, full INCI list and images) must be accurate at all times. Failure to comply may result in administrative fees.
- 3 All Products must comply with EU Cosmetics Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 and must be registered on the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP).
4. Once you have uploaded all your products to www.lovelula.com, you must send us a minimum of three of each
item listed. If the agreed launch offer is a GWP, then these must be sent too.
- a. Delivery costs are borne by you.
- b. You must include a delivery note for the products to be checked in to our warehouse.
- c. All products must have a sell by date of at least 2 years from the date we receive them.
- d. For brands outside the UK: we will not be responsible for any customs duties / import taxes.
- 5. When the products are live and begin selling you must monitor the products’ sales via your LoveLula Boutique Dashboard and ensure that sufficient stock levels are maintained.
- 6. If a product is out of stock, then it will no longer be available to purchase. We will only display and sell items that are in our warehouse.
- 7. You must agree not to sell the products on your website with a lower RRP than on LoveLula’s, unless it is a short-term promotional offer.
- 8. When our customer purchases your product(s) you will receive an automatic notification and we will generate an automatic invoice on your behalf for the product(s) at the agreed margin.
- 9. All invoices during a given month will be batched and paid during the following month. We will process payments once a month if the amount is over £100. If it is under £100, then payment will roll over to the next month until the £100 threshold has been accrued.
- 10. Should you wish to cease selling on www.lovelula.com, then it is your responsibility to notify us in writing and arrange for pick-up / collection of any unsold products.
- 11. Returns
- a. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and 2005 our customer has a right to cancel orders for items purchased from our website within a statutory cooling–off period. This is normally 7 working days from the day after the date on which the item in question was delivered to our customer. You will ne notified of any cancelled transactions. No fee will be payable by us in respect of cancellations.
- b. Should a customer return an item after this period, then refunds will be borne by us.
- c. Should a customer return a faulty item then refunds will be borne by you.
- 12. In order that LoveLula can successfully promote your brand, you accept that there are no restrictions regarding ‘Paid For Advertising’, for example Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads / Cards etc.
- 13. LoveLula will review all brands at least once a year.